Saturday, October 13, 2012

Threats of the 3 year olds.

The girls have been talking about their next birthday since about a week after their last one.  So whenever they get mad they always say, "You're not coming to my birthday!"  They say it to me and to each other, a lot! 
 
I think this is funny for a number of reasons.  It's sad that they have no leverage.  That's the only thing they feel like that is theirs that they have to take a away. Also, like one of us wouldn't be there!
 
So the other day the kids were being a little exhausting, and Piper goes, "Fine Mom, you're not coming to my birthday!" Sadly I stooped to her level, and go, "Fine, I'll go to Averi's then." Then she got mad and goes, "YOU COME TO MY BIRTHDAY!"
 
A few minutes ago Averi was mad at me and goes, "Mom, you're not coming to my birthday, (then in the same breath) you're coming to MY birthday!"
 
I feel bad now that I've taken away the only thing they had, but it's just too funny to hear them say that their twin isn't invited to their birthday, every single day! 
 
The other day Averi told Piper that she wasn't coming to her birthday, and Piper goes, "We have the same birthday, I have to come." 
 
This is a picture of them at their little friend's birthday party. They loved it and had so much fun!

No comments: