Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lemonade Stand

I was trying to read the white sign, then remembered the funny thing about this day.  Carrie and Adam were out visiting this summer with their family, and Asher and Haley wanted to do a lemonade stand.  So I gave them some crystal light and cups.  Jazi wanted to make real lemonade, and squeezed the lemons, and went to a lot of work to make it taste good.  So when Adam got home from teaching they were out there, and Jazi was so excited for him to taste it, and the kids were stoked to make a sale. 

Adam took a drink and about spit it out, but had to act like it was so good for Jazi's sake.  I guess the lemonade was burning hot!  The kids got bored at the stand, and rode their bikes for a long time.  I did a cut and color, and by the time Adam got home, no one was in charge! Carrie and I were laughing so hard wondering how many hot cups of lemonade they had sold.

This picture was taken after the fact!

No comments: